AICPA Audit and Accounting Guide Set -- Online Subscription (Academic)
Developed exclusively for higher education academic institutions, this convenient and comprehensive online subscription provides access to over 40 publications full of AICPA Audit and Accounting literature, including all AICPA Guides and AICPA Alerts. This online access subscription includes all updates published for the duration of the subscription.
AICPA Guides and Alerts carry varying levels of authoritative guidance and commonly contain required procedures under AICPA Professional Standards. See below for more information.
The subscription includes access to the following publication families and specific guides:
AICPA GUIDES, 23 publications: AICPA Audit Guides, Audit and Accounting Guides, Compilation and Review Guides and Other Guides include relevant guidance contained in official standards and other technical sources, offer practical discussion of recent developments and provide "how-to" advice. All content is reviewed by subject matter and industry experts and approved by the appropriate AICPA senior committee(s). Select a guide family for a comprehensive listing of included guidance.
AICPA ALERTS, 14 publications: AICPA Audit Risk Alerts, Compilation and Review Alerts and Other Alerts are updated annually and provide a synopsis of recent developments that affect practitioners and identify significant business risks that may result in the material misstatement of a client's financial statements. Select a guide family for a comprehensive listing of included guidance.
AICPA Guides and Alerts are authoritative with respect to:
- Audit Guidance in accordance with AU-C section 200, Overall Objectives of the Independent Auditor and the Conduct of an Audit in Accordance With Generally Accepted Auditing Standards
- Compilation and Review Guidance in accordance with AR section 60, Framework for Performing and Reporting on Compilation and Review Engagements
- Attestation Guidance in accordance with AT section 50, SSAE Hierarchy
This unique subscription offers concurrent user access for groups of students. Select the total number of concurrent usage from chart below:
|Number of Concurrent Users||Total Subscription Fee Per Year||Select SKU Below|
Terms of Purchase:
- Subscription is for one year
- Subscriptions can be canceled within 30 days of purchase. No refunds, credits or product substitutions will be given after 30 days
- Only the maximum number of concurrent users can access the subscription at the same time
- Number of concurrent users can be increased but cannot be decreased during the subscription term
- The subscription is completely Web-based and is accessible only through www.cpa2biz.com
- Purchaser must accept existing license agreement as-is on website
- Purchaser must be affiliated with an institution of higher learning. If the purchaser cannot show proof, the subscription will be canceled or charged at the standard rates
- Purchaser is encouraged to be department chair as the purchaser will become administrator of the subscription
Upon completion of the subscription purchase, the administrator will receive an email that contains a URL unique to this subscription. All those who will access this subscription must click through this URL in the email (and either register on CPA2Biz.com or log into the website) in order to be authenticated into this subscription.