Premium A&A Research Collection with FASB Library and GASB Library [Subscription]
AICPA Online Professional Library is aresearch tool that combines the power and speed of the Web with comprehensive accounting and auditing literature. Through this online subscription to the Premium A&A Research Collection, you'll get:
- Robust search engine — helps you narrow down your research to find your results quickly
- Links between titles — no need to search for the related information, AICPA Online Professional Library links all of the relevant materials for quick access and answers
- Improved document referencing — more easily identify your location in the literature
- Quick Find — separates the literature by document type or subject matter so you can browse the materials
- Timely updates — new standards and conforming changes are added to keep you current with all of the authoritative guidance
Premium A&A Research Collection on AICPA Online Professional Library includes the following:
- AICPA Professional Standards
- AICPA Technical Questions and Answers Audit & Accounting Manual
- PCAOB Standards & Related Rules
- All current AICPA Audit and Accounting Guides
- All current Audit Risk Alerts
- All current Checklists and Illustrative Financial Statements
- Trust Services Principles and Criteria
- Audit Risk Assessment Tool
- U.S. GAAP Financial Statements—Best Practices in Presentation and Disclosure
FASB Library on AICPA Online Professional Library is comprised of the FASB Accounting Standards Codification™ (ASC). On July 1, 2009 FASB launched the FASB ASC as the single source of authoritative nongovernmental U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). FASB ASC significantly changes the structure and hierarchy of accounting and reporting standards into a topically organized format.
While working in FASB ASC on your AICPA Online Professional Library subscription, you will be able to:
- Perform a full-text search
- Browse by topic
- Access a cross reference report that identifies where legacy material is now located
- View the source of the codified content
- Join sections
- Access an archive function of previous versions of the content
- See all FASB ASC content that links to a given paragraph
GASB Library on AICPA Online Professional Library includes the following:
- Original Pronouncements
GASB Statements, Interpretations, Technical Bulletins, Concepts Statements; NCGA Statements, Interpretations, Concepts Statement; selected AICPA Statements of Position.
- Codification of Governmental Accounting and Financial Reporting Standards
Integration of financial accounting and reporting standards arranged by topic.
- Implementation Guides
Questions and answers pertaining to selected GASB Statements.
- Comprehensive Topical Index
Online Subscription > AICPA Online Professional Library
Your subscription includes content updates and unlimited online access for 1 year. AICPA Online Professional Library - your source for the latest guidance, information, and standards on a variety of accounting & auditing, industry-specific, and practice management topics. Subscribe to the product, bundle, or library that best meets your organization's needs. Click here for more information.
Discounted Multi-User Subscriptions
In addition to individual subscriptions, the AICPA offers multi-user subscriptions, which follow a concurrent usage model. Under this model, a subscription can be purchased for any number of users who may need access to the product at the same time. The number of seats purchased for a multi-user subscription does not need to reflect the total number of employees; rather, how many employees will need to access the product during the same time frame. For example, your firm may have 10 employees, of which only 3 may need access to the OPL subscription at the same time; therefore, you only need to purchase 3 seats under the multi-user/concurrent model. Click here for more information or call 888-777-7077.
Special Notice for University Departments and Libraries: The Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF) may, at its discretion, provide access to the FASB Accounting Standards Codification™ at reduced fees, or free of charge, to academic departments and libraries at post secondary institutions. For more information academic departments and libraries may contact FASB at (800) 748-0659.