Management of an Accounting Practice eHandbook
The Management of an Accounting Practice eHandbook (MAP eHandbook) is your go-to resource for all things practice management. The MAP eHandbook consolidates the best advice regarding employee compensation and benefits, staffing, disaster recovery, firm organization, and many other areas of interest to your firm. This invaluable asset is a key resource for sole practitioners and small- to medium-sized firms who want to follow best practices for building and managing their firms.
The MAP eHandbook provides guidance on many topics, including:
- Developing an accounting practice
- Marketing your firm’s services
- Expanding your firm’s offerings
- Strategic planning
- Administering your firm’s finances
- Setting up client engagements
- Managing owner issues
- And much more!
Key Benefits & Features
- Practice management tools
- Innovative ideas and expert solutions for growing your firm, using new technologies, and more
- Strategy suggestions
- Information on how to boost productivity and profitability, how to market your practice, and much more
- Timely updates
- Chapters are continually updated with the most current information
- Quick and easy searches
- Advanced search helps you search by keyword or by phrase
- Interactive documents
- Worksheets, spreadsheets, and checklists have all been created in Microsoft Word or Excel for easy downloading and customization
- Access to additional guidance
- As a subscriber to the MAP eHandbook, you can contact the author for personal guidance or additional information on a particular topic
Created by top CPA practitioners, the MAP eHandbook is a robust collection of regularly updated practice management guidance and tools brought together in one place. The easy-to-use online format, streamlined content, and search tool all help you to hone your searches to specific items and topics and quickly find pointed answers to your questions. The MAP eHandbook also includes downloadable templates and checklists in Microsoft Word and Excel to help make your day-to-day operations easier.
The MAP eHandbook is available on the AICPA’s Online Professional Library and can easily be accessed through your AICPA Store account.
Who Will Benefit?
Sole practitioners and small- to medium-sized firms without a firm administrator or with limited administrative staff
Two great products come together to bring your firm administration to the next level. This product can also be bundled with the new Management of an Accounting Practice (MAP) On Track. This easy to download scheduling tool functions as an add-in to Microsoft Outlook. The “virtual firm administrator” automatically schedules monthly, quarterly and annual tasks to help your firm run smoothly. Visit Management of an Accounting Practice (MAP) On Track to learn more about the product.
Ready to purchase the bundle? Select the Management of an Accounting Practice Bundle option at the bottom of this page and save!
Click here to learn more.
Tax & PFP Section Members save an extra 20%!
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section/credential discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more information on the Tax and PFP Sections.