Yellow Book: Government Auditing Standards
This CPE course provides an excellent baseline of information to accountants in understanding governmental auditing foundations, ethics, general audit standards, financial audit standards, attestation engagement standards, and fieldwork and reporting standards for performance audits. It is essential that all auditors planning and conducting audits in accordance with Government Auditing Standards understand and be able to discern these concepts and standards in executing their responsibilities.
- Foundation and ethical principles of government auditing
- Standards for use and application of Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (Yellow Book)
- General standards
- Standards for financial audits
- Standards for attestation engagements
- Fieldwork standards for performance audits
- Reporting standards for performance audits
- Latest developments
This course will prepare you to:
- Identify the types of engagements that are performed under Government Auditing Standards
- Recognize Yellow Book requirements related to CPE, independence, and peer review
- Identify the additional requirements for performing a financial audit under Government Auditing Standards
- Recognize the additional GAGAS reporting requirements for financial audits
- Recall the requirements for performing attestation engagements and performance audits under the Yellow Book
Who Will Benefit?
Government auditors and public accountants planning or conducting engagements in accordance with Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (“Yellow Book”)
Not-for-Profit Section Members Receive Additional Savings!
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section/credential discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or email@example.com.
Find out more information on the NFP Section.
About the Publisher