AICPA's Annual Update: Top Governmental and Not-for-Profit Accounting and Auditing Issues Facing CPAs
Governmental and nonprofit financial statements preparers and auditors often seek advice from the AICPA's Technical Hotline as well as from the GASB Technical Inquiry System.
Earn CPE credits while enhancing your knowledge with the expert's answers to the past year's most commonly asked questions. The high-quality advice offered through this course provides viable solutions and helpful alternatives for common governmental and nonprofit accounting and auditing problems.
This course will prepare you to:
- Identify current accounting issues facing governmental and not-for-profit organizations
- Recognize audit challenges related to newly effective GASB standards
- Apply recent GASB pronouncements to accounting transactions
- Recall audit issues related to new and existing GASB standards
- Current GASB developments
- Audit issues related to GASB developments
- Recent GASB pronouncements and their impact on accounting and reporting
- Top advice from the AICPA's Technical Hotline and the GASB Technical Inquiry System
Who Will Benefit?
- External and internal auditors of governmental and not-for-profit organizations
- Governmental and not-for-profit accounting professionals
Not-for-Profit Section Members Save an Additional 20%!
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section/credential discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more information on the NFP Section.
About the Publisher