Economic Damages for Individuals: Case Studies and Analysis
AICPA's Fundamentals of Forensic Accounting Certificate Program
This course is part of the Fundamentals of Forensic Accounting Certificate Program – a comprehensive, integrated curriculum - covering AICPA's entire Body of Knowledge in this topic area. The program will provide you with the training, knowledge, and practical guidance needed for a solid understanding of financial forensics. Credit for individual courses purchased can be applied to the full program when you enroll within one year of the original purchase date. Please visit cpa2biz.com/forensic for information on the complete program.
This course will provide practice in calculating economic damages for individuals using case studies. You will apply theory and methodology for calculating economic damages to common scenarios you will encounter when performing forensic accounting services.
- Locate resources that will aid in economic damages calculation
- List documents needed to calculate economic damages
- Identify common damages that will be calculated in personal injury, wrongful termination, and wrongful death engagements
- Determine the appropriate equations to use for calculating economic damages
- Identify the information contained in an economic damages report
Advanced Preparation: None
FVS Section Members Save an Additional 20%!
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or email@example.com if you have any questions or encounter any issues.
Find out more information on the Forensic and Valuation Services Member Section.