Leading business 'guru' Deming stated that '85% of the reasons for failure to meet customer expectations are related to deficiencies in systems and processes...rather than the employee. The role of management is to change the process rather than badgering individuals to do better. In this course we look at how to better manage, improve and design processes to address Deming's concern. We cover what processes are and how they operate in a business, how to recognize the state of maturity of process management in your business, and to measure and report the performance and state of each key process. We then go on to consider the methods for improving and designing processes for optimum performance, before finally looking at the drivers of successfully deploying process excellence.
- Demonstrate the three dimensions of process excellence
- Assess the maturity of process management in your organization
- Summarize the four key states of a process and the impact of variation and defects
- Calculate Process Sigma
- Discover the DMAIC nd DMADV methodologies of improving and designing processes
- Explain the key factors impacting successful deployment of process excellence
CGMA designation holders qualify for discounted pricing on this product. In order to receive your special pricing, you must be registered and signed in. View the complete list of development products available on CGMA.org.
About the Publisher