This course demonstrates how the basic model can be adapted to use statistical techniques such as simple linear regression. This course explains how to develop an income statement from the basic model and show methods for forecasting expenses. How to reconcile the income statement and balance sheet will also be explained.
- Explain the meaning of regression analysis
- Apply regression to the basic forecasting model
- List methods for dividing expenses into fixed and variable components
- Prepare income statements
- Reconcile the income statement and balance sheet
CGMA designation holders qualify for discounted pricing on this product. In order to receive your special pricing, you must be registered and signed in. View the complete list of development products available on CGMA.org.