Accounting and Auditing Update for Small Businesses
Geared toward practitioners who provide accounting and auditing services to small businesses, this CPE course updates you on the new accounting, auditing, compilation, and review standards and other professional guidance that impact small businesses and their auditors. Materials include practical applications of the topics covered to help you understand the standards and apply them to real-life scenarios. With the rate of change in today's regulatory environment, you must stay current on the topics impacting the profession. Your clients are counting on you!
This course will prepare you to:
- Understand and apply recently issued FASB standards and guidance
- Assess the effect on small businesses of recently issued auditing standards, attestation standards, and standards on accounting and review services
- Become familiar with exposure drafts and other projects in accounting, auditing, compilation, preparation, and review services
- Accounting and attestation standards updates
- SSAE Clarity Project
- ARSC's Clarity Project
- FASB projects—financial instruments
- Private company financial reporting
- IFRS in the United States—an update
- Impact of the current environment on audit planning
Who Will Benefit?
- CPAs who require a comprehensive review of recent accounting and auditing pronouncements as they relate to small businesses
About the Publisher