AICPA Employee Benefit Plans Conference
Every employee benefit plan audit you sign and every tax strategy you design reflects the promise of accuracy, sound judgment, and expertise.
More simply, quality.
We know the challenges you face in the pursuit of quality, and that’s how the AICPA Employee Benefit Plans Conference can help. Our comprehensive lineup of sessions, delivered by top regulators, key decision-makers, and expert practitioners, offers targeted learning for all experience levels, for situations you face every day — and others you may face in the future. Combined with a thorough review of the latest tax updates and tax strategies for compliant plan design, this conference offers technical knowledge and management skills to strengthen all aspects of your employee benefit plan practice.
Join us May 8-10th in Nashville or stream live.
|Attend the AICPA Employee Benefit Plans Conference virtually, multiple online options are available for your convenience.|
Who should attend
- CPAs, auditors and tax practitioners
- CFO’s and their staff
- Plan sponsors and other service providers, including third-party administrators
- Reporting Managers for Plan Sponsors
- Emerging EBP professionals
- Consultants and other professionals specializing in employee benefit plans including:
- Financial reporting for plans
- Auditing plan financial statements
- Tax and ERISA consulting for plans, employer sponsors and employee participants
- Tax reporting for plans, employer plan sponsors and plan participants preparing and submitting returns
- ASU 2015-07, ASU 2015-10 and ASU 2015-12: Lessons Learned
- From the Early Adopters
- Form 5500: What’s New and Changing
- Is a Hybrid Plan the Right Solution?
- Discrimination Testing for Auditors and Others
- Ensuring Plan Compliance: ERISA Title I, The Basics
- Case Studies Involving EPCRS Correction Programs
View Full Details
Explore New Full & Interactive Agenda
Optional Pre-Conference Workshops
Click Register Now above to choose your options.
|Basic Audit Workshop||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Form 5500||1:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
NASBA Field of Study:Accounting, Auditing, Behavioral Ethics, Businesses Management & Organization, Economics, Personal Development, Specialized Knowledge, Tax
Tax Section and EBPAQC Members Save $100*
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section/credential discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or email@example.com.
Find out more information on the Tax Section Website.
EBPAQC Members, contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a $100 discount. You will need your AICPA user account information and be sure to mention that you are a member of the Employee Benefit Audit Quality Center (EBPAQC).
Find out more information on the EBPAQC Website.
* Section discounts cannot be combined.
Quantity Discounts Available
Registering multiple participants?
Group-rate discounts offer maximum savings for firms with multiple registrants. Contact an AICPA representative to book your group registration at 888.777.7077 M-F, 9am-6pm ET.
Exhibitor and Sponsor Opportunities
Reach tech-savvy accounting and financial professionals, ready to learn about new products and solutions to enhance their businesses at AICPA Conferences.
Online Conference System Requirements
Attending Online is easy! Check the System Requirements below and install Adobe Flash if you haven't already, then visit this demo page once you're ready to check for compatibility.
NOTE: For sessions that are audio-only, you use the same player and have the experience as the above demo page, but there will be a static image in place of the video stream.
- Adobe Flash plugin (Click on link to install) http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Supported Browsers: Internet Explorer 8 or Higher, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
- Computer with Speakers / Headset
- High speed internet connection
Travel & Accommodations
2800 Opryland Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
Toll Free: 888-777-6779
Room rate: $184 Single/Double (9.25% sales tax, 6% occupancy tax, & $2.50 city tax per night)
Daily resort fee of $20
To receive the group rate attendees should ask for the “AICPA Employee Benefit Plans Conference”
Resort Fee of $20 Covers the Following Amenities:
- High speed in-room wireless Internet access
- Unlimited local and long distance calls
- Daily scheduled shuttle service to Grand Ole Opry House, Opry Mills, General Jackson Showboat & The Inn at Opryland
- Bottled water (2 daily) replenished once daily with housekeeping service
- Daily credit of up to $10 per room towards dry cleaning (credit is not cumulative through stay)
- Gaylord Springs Golf Links practice range access, daily bucket of balls and shuttle
- Wildhorse Saloon cover charge for up to 4 guests (some restrictions apply)
- Opry Mills Savings Passport worth hundreds of dollars in additional savings
The AICPA has a special agreement with Maupin Travel, Inc. of North Carolina to assist you with your travel arrangements. Call 1-800-345-5540 to arrange your travel to the AICPA Conference.
DELTA AIR LINES
2% to 10% OFF OF APPLICABLE FARES OR SPECIAL ZONE FARES* AVAILABLE
Call Delta Airlines 1-800-328-1111. Refer to Meeting Event Code # NMMUN
Reservations and ticketing is also available via www.delta.com When booking online, select Book A Trip, click on Advanced Search and enter the meeting event code NMPTK in the box provided.
*Zone Fares do not require a Saturday night stay over. These fares are available on all flights but are inventory controlled. Some restrictions may apply.
HERTZ CAR RENTAL
SPECIAL CONVENTION RATES ARE AVAILABLE
Book Online or call Hertz at 1-800-654-2240 and use AICPA discount code (CDP#) 12353 and convention code (CV#) 021H0024
Rates are subject to availability. The AICPA is not liable for any penalties incurred if you cancel/change your reservations.
On-Site Conference: You may cancel without penalty if cancellation request is received up to and including 45 days prior to the start of the conference. Due to financial obligations incurred by the AICPA, a credit less 50% of the registration fee will be issued for requests received up to and including 21 days prior to the start of the conference. No refunds or credits will be issued on cancellation requests received less than 21 days prior to the start of the event.
Online Conference: You may cancel and receive a refund if cancellation request is received up to and including 15 days prior to the start of the conference. You can cancel and receive a 100% credit if your registration is canceled within 7 days of the start of the conference. Due to financial obligations incurred by the AICPA, a 60% credit will be issued for requests received up to the day prior to the start of the conference. No refunds or credits will be issued on cancellation requests received once the online conference begins.
For more information about AICPA's conference cancellation policy, contact the AICPA Service Center at 1-888-777-7077 or email@example.com.