AICPA National Not-For-Profit Industry Online Conference
The Mission Marches Onward
This year’s AICPA Not-for-Profit Industry Conference is all about the dichotomy between rapid response and measured strategy. Our wide-ranging program, with sessions tailored to all levels of industry experience, will help you make sense of generational trends, societal challenges, changing demographics and more.
It’s your opportunity to refine your planning — reinforced by accounting, audit, tax, and regulatory and compliance updates from standard setters — so that the organization you serve will be better positioned for the mission ahead.
Who Should Attend
- CPAs, CGMA designation holders, accountants, consultants, tax advisers, auditors and other financial managers with not-for-profit clients
- NFP financial executives, including CFOs, CEOs/executive directors, controllers, directors of finance and board trustees
- Fiscal managers and staff at not-for-profits
- Professionals seeking CPE credits in the not-for-profit field, including qualifying Yellow Book CPE
- Professionals new to the not-for-profit industry
- Past participants of the AICPA Not-for-Profit Financial Executive Forum
|Attend the AICPA Not-for-Profit Conference conference in National Harbor, MD|
ONLINE ATTENDANCE Options
Full Main Conference: June 21 - 23, 2017
Select Item # NOT17ON
This option gives you access to all of the main conference sessions. You will have the ability to select your concurrent sessions and build your conference just as if you were on-site. 20 CPE Credits.
Select 8 Sessions: June 21 - 23, 2017
Select Item # NOT17PK8
This option allows you to choose any eight (8) sessions from the conference. CPE Credits: TBD.
Pre-conference Workshops Online: June 21, 2017
Select Item # NOT17OW
This option allows you to choose up to three (3) pre-conference workshops. CPE Credits: Varies.
Pre-conference Workshops Online and Main Conference: June 21 - 23, 2017
Select Item # NOT17OBW
This option gives you access to all of the main conference sessions, plus pre-conference workshops. CPE Credits: Varies.
NFP Section Members/Tax Section Members and CGMA Members Save an Additional $50:
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section/credential discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CGMA designation holders qualify for discounted pricing on this product. In order to receive your special pricing, you must be a registered user and signed in to this website.
GAQC Members also Save an Additional $50! Find out more information on the GAQC website.
Register for the 2017 AICPA Not-for-Profit Industry Conference and sign up for the AICPA Not-for-Profit Membership Section in the same order and take 10% off your combined purchase.
The discount will automatically apply when you add the conference and the member section to your shopping cart. Offer available to new section members only.
Additional NFP Section membership benefits include:
- Full access to the NFP resource library: Financial Management, Tax Compliance, Governance, and Assurance
- Complimentary CPE credit via our webcasts up to 8 hours
- Discounts on NFP products, publications and conferences
- Receive up-to-date eAlerts
- and much more!
Quantity Discounts Available
Registering multiple participants?
Group-rate discounts offer maximum savings for firms with multiple registrants. Contact an AICPA representative to book your group registration at 888.777.7077 M-F, 9am-6pm ET.