Developments in Preparation, Compilation, and Review Engagements 2016/17
This alert covers the latest developments for preparation, compilation and review engagements. You'll find targeted discussion of new developments, strategies to help you identify sources of risk, and best practices to help you prepare for issues you may face in your current and future engagements.
This 2016 edition will keep you up-to-date on such topics as the issuance of SSARS No. 22 and SSARS No. 23, as well as the proposed changes on using the work of other accountants and specified procedures. Compilation of pro forma financial information and preparation and compilation of prospective financial information are also covered.
- Discussion of SSARS No. 22 and SSARS No. 23
- Current practice issues in SSARS engagements
- Peer review common findings
- Additional SSARS engagement resources
- SSARS No. 22
- SSARS No. 23
- Updates on ethics interpretations
- Private Company Council activities
- Using the work of other accountants and international financial reporting issues
- Specified procedures
Who Will Benefit:
- Firms performing engagements in accordance with Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services