New Staff: Core Concepts - New Auditor's Role on the Engagement Team
This CPE course can be purchased individually, or as a part of the Audit Staff Essentials – New Staff: Core Concepts staff training bundle.
This CPE course provides an overview of what a new auditor can expect on the job. The course covers the roles and responsibilities of a new staff auditor, including what jobs will be performed, what rules to follow, and behavior expectations. The course touches on self-evaluation and tips for success, as well as how to handle clients and client information. Lastly, the module discusses common issues encountered and how to successfully deal with these difficulties.
- Relevant professional standards
- Am I going to survive?
- Success and survival in public accounting
- Self-evaluation for success
- New roles
- Common issues encountered
This course will prepare you to do the following:
- Recognize the concerns new staff often face when beginning their first job in a CPA firm
- Recognize the common practice issues new staff often face when beginning their first job in a CPA firm and where to find possible answers to common questions
- Recall professional standards related to issues such as client confidentiality and working paper security
- Identify the roles new staff fill in CPA firms and on audit engagement teams
Who Will Benefit
- Recently onboarded staff
- First-year staff
- Firms that want consistent training and level setting
PCPS Members Receive Additional Savings!
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, click here to obtain the discount code to enter during checkout. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or email@example.com.
Find out more information on PCPS Membership.
About the Publisher