Audit and Accounting Manual
Updated as of June 1, 2016, this valuable resource provides a plain English approach to conducting an audit. This one-stop-shop summarizes applicable requirements and delivers how-to advice to help practitioners plan and perform an audit. It provides illustrative examples, sample forms, and helpful techniques that small-and medium-size firms need to streamline their audit engagements.
- SAS No. 130, An Audit of Internal Control over Financial Reporting that is Integrated with an Audit of Financial Statements (AICPA, Professional Standards, AU-C sec. 940)
- SAS No. 131, Amendment to Statement on Auditing Standards No. 122 Section 700, Forming an Opinion on Reporting on Financial Statements (AICPA, Professional Standards, AU-C sec. 700)
- Interpretation No. 2, “Sustainability Financial Statements under Federal Financial Accounting Standards – Auditor Reporting (AICPA, Professional Standards, AU-C sec 9700)
Who Will Benefit:
- Smaller and regional accounting firms need this product to understand auditing standards
- Smaller and regional auditing firms need this product to understand current year auditing risks
- Smaller and regional auditing firms need this product to streamline their process by utilizing illustrative examples and forms
Get even more value with the Audit & Accounting Bundle. This unique bundles offer a full range of applicable content to meet your accounting and auditing needs. Follow the link above for more details.
Information about the online subscription option
Online Subscription > AICPA Online Professional Library. Your subscription includes content updates and unlimited online access for 1 year. AICPA Online Professional Library - your source for the latest guidance, information, and standards on a variety of accounting & auditing, industry-specific, and practice management topics. Subscribe to the product, bundle, or library that best meets your organization's needs. Click here for more information.