Premium A&A Research Collection [Subscription]
AICPA Online Professional Library is a powerful research tool that combines the power and speed of the Web with comprehensive accounting and auditing literature. Through this online subscription to the Premium A&A Research Collection, you'll get:
- Robust search engine — helps you narrow down your research to find your results quickly
- Links between titles — no need to search for the related information, AICPA Online Professional Library links all of the relevant materials for quick access and answers
- Improved document referencing — more easily identify your location in the literature
- Quick Find — separates the literature by document type or subject matter so you can browse the materials
- Timely updates — new standards and conforming changes are added to keep you current with all of the authoritative guidance
Premium A&A Research Collection on AICPA Online Professional Library includes the following:
- AICPA Professional Standards
- AICPA Technical Questions and Answers Audit & Accounting Manual
- PCAOB Standards & Related Rules
- Financial Reporting Framework for Small-and Medium-Sized Entities With Implementation Resources
- All current AICPA Audit and Accounting Guides
- All current Audit Risk Alerts
- All current Checklists and Illustrative Financial Statements
- Trust Services Principles and Criteria
- Principles and Criteria for XBRL-Formatted Information
- Audit Risk Assessment Tool
- U.S. GAAP Financial Statements—Best Practices in Presentation and Disclosure
Online Subscription > AICPA Online Professional Library
Your subscription includes content updates and unlimited online access for 1 year. AICPA Online Professional Library - your source for the latest guidance, information, and standards on a variety of accounting & auditing, industry-specific, and practice management topics. Subscribe to the product, bundle, or library that best meets your organization's needs. Click here for more information.
Discounted Multi-User Subscriptions
In addition to individual subscriptions, the AICPA offers multi-user subscriptions, which follow a concurrent usage model. Under this model, a subscription can be purchased for any number of users who may need access to the product at the same time. The number of seats purchased for a multi-user subscription does not need to reflect the total number of employees; rather, how many employees will need to access the product during the same time frame. For example, your firm may have 10 employees, of which only 3 may need access to the OPL subscription at the same time; therefore, you only need to purchase 3 seats under the multi-user/concurrent model. Click here for more information or call 888-777-7077.
Access to this subscription is through the CPA2Biz Website. After initial purchase, log onto www.cpa2biz.com, click on My Subscriptions from the homepage, log in – and you’ll have instant access to the subscription.
Purchase access for more than one user at a discounted price (Discounted pricing is shown in the shopping cart). The purchaser of this multi-user subscription becomes the Access Control Administrator (ACA). The ACA will act as the point of contact for this subscription. Within 2 business days from the initial purchase, the ACA will receive an e-mail message (from AICPA) containing a unique URL tied to the multi-user subscription. This URL is used to authenticate users to the subscription. Additional users of the multi-user subscription will initially be required to click through the URL to connect the user’s username to the subscription. After the initial click-through, all multi-user subscription users can gain access to the product by following the steps outlined above.
Please note: A single-user subscription will not offer the benefits of multi-user access. It is intended to be accessed and used by one individual (the purchaser). To obtain the benefits of a multi-user subscription, a minimum purchase of two users is required.
Need more information? Call 888-777-7077 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscriber License Agreement
View the agreement
The AICPA offers an unconditional 100% refund on the purchase of an individual or multi-user subscription provided the subscription is canceled within the first 30 days from purchase date. There will be no refunds offered on canceled subscriptions after 30 days from the purchase date.
About the Publisher