AICPA Employee Benefit Plans Online Conference
Every employee benefit plan audit you sign and every tax strategy you design reflects the promise of accuracy, sound judgment, and expertise.
More simply, quality.
We know the challenges you face in the pursuit of quality, and that’s how the AICPA Employee Benefit Plans Conference can help. Our comprehensive lineup of sessions, delivered by top regulators, key decision-makers, and expert practitioners, offers targeted learning for all experience levels, for situations you face every day — and others you may face in the future. Combined with a thorough review of the latest tax updates and tax strategies for compliant plan design, this conference offers technical knowledge and management skills to strengthen all aspects of your employee benefit plan practice.
Join us May 8-10th in Nashville or stream live.
|Attend the AICPA Employee Benefit Plans Conference in Nashville, TN.|
Who should attend
- CPAs, auditors and tax practitioners
- CFO’s and their staff
- Plan sponsors and other service providers, including third-party administrators
- Reporting Managers for Plan Sponsors
- Emerging EBP professionals
- Consultants and other professionals specializing in employee benefit plans including:
- Financial reporting for plans
- Auditing plan financial statements
- Tax and ERISA consulting for plans, employer sponsors and employee participants
- Tax reporting for plans, employer plan sponsors and plan participants preparing and submitting returns
- ASU 2015-07, ASU 2015-10 and ASU 2015-12: Lessons Learned
- From the Early Adopters
- Form 5500: What’s New and Changing
- Is a Hybrid Plan the Right Solution?
- Discrimination Testing for Auditors and Others
- Ensuring Plan Compliance: ERISA Title I, The Basics
- Case Studies Involving EPCRS Correction Programs
View Full Details
Explore New Full & Interactive Agenda
Online Attendance Options
|Option to Attend:||Credits|
|Full Main Conference: May 8-10, 2017
Select Item #EBP17ON
This option gives you access to the entire main conference sessions. You will have the ability to select your concurrent sessions and build your conference just as if you were on-site.
Select Item #EBP17PK9
Allows you to choose any nine (9) sessions from the conference
|Up to 23|
NASBA Field of Study:
Accounting, Auditing, Behavioral Ethics, Businesses Management & Organization, Economics, Personal Development, Specialized Knowledge, Tax
Tax Section and EBPAQC Members Save $100*
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section/credential discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or email@example.com.
Find out more information on the Tax Section Website.
EBPAQC Members, contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a $100 discount. You will need your AICPA user account information and be sure to mention that you are a member of the Employee Benefit Audit Quality Center (EBPAQC).
Find out more information on the EBPAQC Website.
* Section discounts cannot be combined.