Strategic Business Management: From Planning to Performance
Planning, budgeting, and operations assessment are directly linked to future performance. While measured performance provides managers with the key information necessary to steer an organisation to success. This publication uses detailed graphics and diagrams to provide you with a clear understanding of the dynamic intersection between key management and organisation leadership topics that management accountants need to master in order to fill a strategic leadership role within their organizations.
Presenting core theories alongside practical applications, this publication will help you effectively move your organisation toward strategic goals. Author Gary Cokins uses his deep knowledge of the subject matter to deliver an easy-to-follow road map to effective and strategic management through:
- Establishing the integral links between planning and performance
- Demonstrating how risk management and performance assessment impact planning
- Applying business analytics and Big Data in the finance and accounting functions as well as marketing, sales, operations and other functions
- Evaluating the effectiveness of a strategy map and the balanced scorecard as a management tool
- Tying budgeting to strategy and measuring the effectiveness of both via ongoing performance
Written in a plain, straight-forward fashion that will allow you to draw immediate value from its content, this book pulls together several topics in an elegant, yet sophisticated approach, understandable to experienced and new managers alike. Strategic Business Management: From Planning to Performance is a must-have resource in any financial manager’s office library.
CGMA designation holders qualify for discounted pricing on this product. In order to receive your special pricing, you must be registered and signed in. View the complete list of development products available on CGMA.org.
If purchasing this title as an eBook, please note that it is intended for a single user. An eBook is a downloadable file that will be accessible immediately after completing your purchase. Access to the download link expires 180 days from the purchase date. Download the file before this time elapses. Before downloading your eBook, you must:
- Download and activate Adobe Digital Editions® - a free program for accessing eBooks
- Return to CPA2Biz.com and go to My Account > My Downloads
- Click the eBook title to download and open automatically in Adobe Digital Editions
Note: To access your eBook on a smartphone, tablet or other reading device, see our FAQ. This product is refundable within 10 days of your purchase date. For more information about this product or service concerns, please contact the CPA2Biz/AICPA Service Center at email@example.com or call 888-777-7077.