Shared Service Provision
In driving towards greater levels of cost efficiency and improved service provision, many organisations have turned to establishing shared service centres. But are shared service centres always a guaranteed solution to achieving a satisfactory price/service balance and what conditions are likely to ensure successful shared service implementations?
- Explore the key characteristics and benefits of shared services
- Determine the appropriate preconditions for a shared service
- Evaluate the cause and effect of unintended consequences
- Measure the value created to better understand the real needs of the end user of the services
- Analyze the most effective ways to charge for services to ensure fairness and transparency
- Compare the cost of shared services against the cost of outsourcing
Advance Preparation: None
CGMA designation holders qualify for discounted pricing on this product.
In order to receive your special pricing, you must be registered and signed in. View the complete list of development products available on CGMA.org.
About the Publisher