TValue Amortization Software Version 5.3
TimeValue Software™ TValue™ amortization software is the industry standard for accurately structuring loans and leases, and solving any time value of money calculation. Today, all of the Top 100 accounting firms and more than 500,000 financial professionals in more than 100 countries worldwide relies on its accuracy and flexibility.
As a conscientious CPA, your clients are your priority. With TValue software, you can broaden your range of services and keep your client base loyal. TValue software can help you help your clients deal with financial issues by creating “what if” scenarios including solving for present values for retirement, future values for saving programs, analyze loan modification options, calculate the implicit rate of a lease, calculate officer notes with multiple loans and payments, determine internal rate of return (IRR) on stocks and other investments, compute retirement requirements based on projected savings (Financial Planning), and much more. TValue software allows you to combine a variety of variables to calculate a wide range of financial calculations for your clients.
Typical uses of TValue amortization software include computing the payments on a loan or lease, handling irregular payments, determining balloons or payoffs, calculating APRs, while automatically generating an amortization schedule with just a click of the mouse. No matter how complex the calculation, TValue software makes it easy to solve and report on any interest based calculation.
Accurately, reliably, and confidently solve any time value of money calculations
- Analyze loan modification options
- Handle irregular payments
- Determine year-end interest income or expense
- Audit tool to verify Excel calculations
- Generate APR - Truth in lending (Regulation Z) disclosures
- Immediately print custom amortization schedules
- Structure/restructure loans to minimize the Allowance for Loan Losses
- Determine the right loan structure when calculating "what if" scenarios
- Easily export the schedules directly to Microsoft Excel or Word
Benefits of TValue Software over Excel
While "doing it yourself" in Excel has its merits, there are significant reasons why it’s best to use TValue™ amortization software. When it comes to notes, loans, leases, rates of return analysis, and other time value of money calculations, flexibility is paramount. Excel is based on writing formulas and there is always room for user error. On a complicated transaction, you can work on an Excel spreadsheet for too long only to discover that you have bad data or an error in a formula or worst yet you may never know there is an error. There is a better solution.
- Faster, accurate, and easier to use. TValue software only takes a couple of line items to structure a deal or analyze a return.
- Error free calculations. You can have confidence in the numbers as TValue software calculations are based on embedded algorithms, not writing formulas. If the amounts and dates are right, you know that the calculations will be correct.
- Amortization schedules in seconds. Schedules for documentation are generated instantaneously for viewing, exporting, and printing.
- Solve for any “what if” calculation. You can quickly and easily do multiple “what if” scenarios in minutes and find the best solution quickly. You can easily and quickly solve for the interest rate, the payment, the loan amount, or the term.
- Logic to handle the simple to the most complex. Calculation logic is already included.
- Unconditional one year money-back guarantee anytime during the first year after purchase. Optional annual maintenance service is available when ordering product.
As a financial professional, you need to choose and rely on a tool that is accurate, easy to use, and gives you the documentation you need.
- Supports Windows XP and above up to and including Windows 8.1 - both 32 bit and 64 bit, Windows Server 2003 and above up to and including Windows Server 2012, and Terminal Services
- Citrix is being used successfully by TimeValue Software customers with no known issues in this environment
- At least 10MB RAM and 5MB disk space