Financial Statement Analysis: Basis for Management Advice
More and more, business leaders are turning to accounting professionals for advice on financial performance. Are you ready? Written by an expert author, this CPE course presents the financial statements as a set of dynamic instruments that can be used for accurate, relevant, and timely financial decisions. Discover how businesses can manage liquidity, debt, and profitability when the economic and financial conditions that caused the statements to change are in focus. Featuring a financial statement analysis and interactive elements (cases, discussions, and polling questions) this course also explores effect ratios, causal ratios, pro forma analysis, sustainable growth, and much more.
This course will prepare you to do the following:
- Identify how an analyst places a value on a company.
- Recognize the causes of and determine solutions to common financial problems such as reduced liquidity, increased leverage, and low profitability.
- Recall key points related to bankruptcy prediction models.
- Indicate ways to correct liquidity problems.
- Valuation techniques
- Effect Ratios
- DuPont system for analyzing profitability
- Causal analysis
- How to conduct a financial statement analysis
- Users of financial statements
- Forecasting sustainable growth
- Bankruptcy prediction models
Who Will Benefit?
- Accounting professionals responsible for financial statement analysis
About the Publisher