Annual Update for Controllers
Strengthen your abilities as a controller and help your management team understand current economic issues through the latest trends in accounting, finance, human resources, treasury management, and business systems. In this CPE course, you will learn leading-edge topics in managerial accounting and finance and receive useful tips and practical guidance that you can apply immediately.
This course will prepare you to:
- Identify current issues that impact the financial stability of your organization
- Determine major trends in accounting, corporate finance, treasury management, and business systems
- Recall key points of the 80/20 rule and understand its application
- Identify best practices to manage working capital
- Use new tools for business planning, forecasting, budgeting, and reporting
- Leading-edge financial management tools
- Excel tips and techniques
- Human resource trends, ethics, generational differences, and emotional intelligence
- New issues in treasury management and controllership
- Current trends in information systems and technology
- Current trends in leading and developing staff to increase productivity and profitability
- Pareto's 80/20 rule
- Big data and analytics
Who Will Benefit?
- CFOs, controllers, treasurers, and other financial managers
Enhanced On-Demand Format
This Enhanced On-Demand Format features audio and voice narration to keep you actively engaged with the course content. Additionally, updated course navigation allows you to easily move throughout the material. For your convenience, a PDF version of the text manual is included for download to use as a reference guide.
About the Publisher