Critical Tools for Today's Controller and CFO
This course focuses on the practical skills required to be a successful controller or CFO and how to enhance the profitability of any growing company. You will learn how to shift from a reactive to a proactive mode of operation as well as how to avoid the constant crisis techniques common to many private companies. This course also highlights various financial and managerial tools and techniques to improve day-to-day decisions that affect business operations and profitability.
- Mission statements
- Business, strategic, and contingency plans
- Human resource tools
- Cash management
- Cost reduction strategies
- Ratio analysis and benchmarking
- Lean management techniques
- Risk analysis
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Key performance indicators
- Open source software
- Project management software
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Implement effective controllership management skills and tools.
- Apply tested and new approaches to profitability and liquidity management.
- Achieve target profit levels by establishing proper relationships between prices, costs, and product mix.
- Optimize operating results by using scarce resources more efficiently and effectively.
Prerequisite: Experience in financial management of a medium or small company
Advanced Preparation: None
About the Publisher