PFP Boot Camp: Retirement and Elder Planning
This webcast is a part of the Personal Financial Planning Boot Camp webcast series.
This session will enable practitioners to plan, implement and monitor individual and business-sponsored retirement plans. It provides instruction on how to perform retirement needs analysis, what regulatory issues surround retirement planning and benefits, and what tax issues come into play. The retirement planning section covers tax-deferred retirement plans, IRAs, and non-qualified plans. The Elder, Special Needs and Chronic Illness Planning addresses the needs of elderly clients or clients who have special needs. Types of care, housing decisions, personal finances and healthcare choices are addressed.
- Identify the retirement planning process
- Differentiate modeling techniques relating to financial analyses
- Select sound values for assumptions in financial needs analyses
- Identify the concept of life expectancy and probability of living until certain ages for individuals and couples
- Analyze available savings vehicles based on client goals and tax considerations
- Analyze the need for housing and provide recommendations as to which type is indicated by facts and circumstances
PFP section members and PFS credential holders receive a 20% discount:
When you log into this website with your AICPA member account, the section discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Section discounts cannot be combined with any other offer. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or email@example.com.
Group Viewing Option
Gather the team together and attend this webcast as a group. Each attendee will earn CPE Credit. Enter the number of attendees in the quantity box above.
|Number of Attendees||Non-Member||Member|
1 - 4
5 - 9
10 - 20
All group attendees must be sitting in the same room in order to obtain CPE credit.