The Tax Adviser
This magazine is a valuable monthly resource for the latest tax-planning techniques and tax-saving methods. Its enhanced content and clean format make it a premier source of cutting-edge tax strategies for even the most knowledgeable tax practitioner and corporate executive.
The Tax Adviser delivers informative departments in every issue:
- Personal financial planning
- State and local taxes
- Tax education
- Tax practice management (and technology)
- Tax practice and procedures
- Washington issues affecting the AICPA and the accounting profession
The Tax Adviser also brings you many special features:
- Tax Clinic is a unique forum that lets practitioners describe techniques and procedures they use
- NewsNotes keeps you current on the latest in tax news
- Case Study covers the facts, analysis, and conclusion of a tax case and is adapted from the tax expertise of Practitioners Publishing Company.
- Tax Trends reports and comments on selected IRS rulings, court decisions, and legislation.
Please allow 6-10 weeks for delivery of your first issue.
AICPA Tax Section members can subscribe to the Tax Adviser for just $30. Please call 888-777-7077 to place your order and receive your discount.
PCPS Members are eligible for a discount on this product. Click here to learn more.