Working Paper Documentation - Tax Staff Essentials
Save when you buy the complete Tax Staff Essentials, Level 1 online bundle.
Workpapers support the creation of a tax return. Practitioners must provide proper data for their work, through accurate documentation of the position taken on a return and by providing authoritative support for it. This documentation not only impacts the preparer, but is required by the IRS to complete a proper audit of the return. This CPE course will help you appropriately and adequately prepare, organize and understand workpapers.
This course will prepare you to:
- Learn to interpret document tax return information and correctly organize working papers
- Know which working papers are appropriate for specific tax situations
- Understand how to prepare an Accrual to Cash Conversion Workpaper
- Execute efficient and meaningful research within tax online services
- Source of data for tax adjustments from books
- Authority documentation
- Case studies – good and bad workpapers
Who Will Benefit?
- CPAs, particularly new tax staff
Tax Section Members Receive Additional Savings!
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section/credential discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or email@example.com.
Find out more information on the Tax Section.
About the Publisher