Introduction to Business Acquisitions - Tax Staff Essentials
Save when you buy the complete Tax Staff Essentials, Level 3 online bundle.
This CPE course will introduce you to the most common types of business acquisitions. You will receive a thorough overview of the transaction which includes guidance on due diligence procedures and best practices, as well as how to properly calculate, document, and value a business acquisition transaction. This course will equip you with the necessary skills to advise a client or employer who is considering buying or selling a business.
- Transaction basics
- Due diligence
- Asset versus stock based transactions
- Transaction terms
- Buyer and seller best practices
This course will prepare you to:
- Recall the steps in a business acquisition
- Recognize the team of advisers involved with the transaction
- Recall key points related to due diligence procedures and transaction documentation
- Analyze the three principle approaches to valuation of a business
- Identify key buyer groups and the impact of a sale on them
- Determine compensation alternatives for individual buyers and sellers
Who Will Benefit?
Tax Section Members Receive Additional Savings!
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section/credential discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or email@example.com.
Find out more information on the Tax Section.
About the Publisher