Introduction to Business Acquisitions - Tax Staff Essentials
Save when you buy the complete Tax Staff Essentials, Level 3 online bundle.
This CPE course will introduce you to the most common types of business acquisitions. You will receive a thorough overview of the transaction which includes guidance on due diligence procedures and best practices, as well as how to properly calculate, document, and value a business acquisition transaction. This course will equip you with the necessary skills to advise a client or employer who is considering buying or selling a business.
This course will prepare you to:
- Recall the steps in a business acquisition
- Recognize the team of advisers involved with the transaction
- Recall key points related to due diligence procedures and transaction documentation
- Analyze the three principle approaches to valuation of a business
- Identify key buyer groups and the impact of a sale on them
- Determine compensation alternatives for individual buyers and sellers
- Transaction basics
- Due diligence
- Asset versus stock based transactions
- Transaction terms
- Buyer and seller best practices
Who Will Benefit?
- Tax practitioners
Tax Section Members Receive Additional Savings!
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section/credential discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or email@example.com.
Find out more information on the Tax Section.
About the Publisher