IRS Audits - Tax Staff Essentials
Save when you buy the complete Tax Staff Essentials, Level 4 online bundle.
Get the confidence and understanding you need to stand up to the Internal Revenue Service. This CPE course explains what may trigger an audit, how to negotiate with the IRS, settle on appeal, and qualify for an IRS collection program. Represent your client with confidence and evaluate your client’s best option(s) for dealing with the IRS.
- The assessment process
- Audit selection, examination, and the appeals process
- Installment agreements
- Offers in Compromise
- Advising delinquent taxpayers
- The IRS collection process for tax liens, levy, seizure, and sale
- Bankruptcy options and the effect on tax liabilities
- Payroll tax issues and the trust fund recovery penalty
- Practice before the IRS
This course will prepare you to:
- Evaluate IRS audit trends and the audit selection process
- Determine when IRS requests could be challenged
- Identify the timing, scope, and location of various IRS audits
- Understand IRS audit techniques and inquiries and appeal rights
- Manage the information document request process and evaluate the contents of a revenue agent report (RAR)
Who Will Benefit?CPAs, enrolled agents, and attorneys
Tax Section Members Receive Additional Savings!
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section/credential discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or email@example.com.
Find out more information on the Tax Section.
About the Publisher