Advanced Income Tax Accounting - Tax Staff Essentials
Save when you buy the complete Tax Staff Essentials, Level 4 online bundle.
This comprehensive CPE course will help you understand the increasingly complex rules governing income tax accounting and learn how to address these rules through active scenarios and practical exercises. It also offers specifics you can use to apply ASC 740 (formerly SFAS No. 109 and FIN 48) and explains the impact that IFRS has had on accounting for income taxes and the impact of dealing with other accounting standards in conjunction with ASC 740.
- ASC 740
- Comparison of ASC 740 to IAS 12
- Intra-period tax allocation
- Business combinations
- Stock based compensation
This course will prepare you to:
- Apply the complex rules of ASC 740 (SFAS No. 109 and FIN 48) to new and challenging situations
- Identify the similarities and differences between U.S. GAAP and IFRS with deferred tax implications
- Apply ASC 740 to state and local income tax complexities
- Determine the applicable tax rate for complex situations
- Schedule temporary differences in various complex situations
- Apply ASC 740 to ASC 805, Business Combinations, and ASC 810, and non-controlling interests in Consolidated Financial Statements
- Apply intraperiod tax allocation with a five-step approach for more complex situations
- Apply ASC 740 to stock-based compensation issues
- Compute the valuation allowance considering items that reduce the need for an allowance
Tax Section Members Receive Additional Savings!
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section/credential discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more information on the Tax Section.
About the Publisher