Tax Staff Essentials, Level 4 - Tax Manager/Director
Tax Staff Essentials, Level 4 training gives your managers and directors the tools they will need to offer existing clients additional services. It will improve and increase their proficiency levels, eliciting a higher level of customer satisfaction, with the potential to increase firm service fees. Tax Staff Essentials Level 4 contains the advanced technical level of training your firm needs to maintain and improve its core competencies. As your firms leaders expand their levels of expertise, so does your firm expand its ability to offer its professional services to new and existing clients. Key areas covered include IRS audits, international tax, advanced topics in partnership taxation and accounting for deferred taxes, and individual and small business tax planning. Whether you wish to grow your firm by developing expertise in a niche or by business referrals from highly satisfied clients, TSE Level 4 is a must-have suite of CPE courses.
- IRS Audits
- Advanced Taxation Partnerships & LLCs
- International Taxation
- Advanced Income Tax Accounting
- Tax Planning for Small Businesses
- Individual Tax Planning
- Advanced aspects of ASC 740 including accounting for business combinations and other purchase transactions and stock compensation under ASC 718
- Sale of an interest in a partnership or LLC
- Adjustments to basis of partnership/LLC assets
- Advanced distribution rules
- Allocation of income under Section 704(b)
- Foreign branch and affiliates
- U.S. withholding taxes on foreign business
- Types of IRS audits
- RAR: Revenue Adjustment Report
- Accounting for audit adjustments
- Individual tax planning
- Small Business tax planning
This course will prepare you to:
- Apply the complex rules of ASC 740 (SFAS No. 109 and FIN 48) to new and challenging situations
- Apply ASC 740 to ASC 805, Business Combinations, and ASC 810, and non-controlling Interests in Consolidated Financial Statements
- Determine the applicable tax rate for complex situations
- Determine the consequences of selling a partnership or LLC interest
- Make elections to protect partners and LLC members from unwelcome future consequences arising from current distributions, sales, and/or transfers of interests in the partnership
- Learn how to calculate the basis of partnership or LLC following distributions of multiple properties
- Understand how to comply with U.S. tax reporting requirements for inbound and outbound transactions and operations
- Learn how income is sourced to a foreign jurisdiction
- Determine when to challenge IRS requests
- Understand IRS audit techniques, inquiries, and appeal rights
- Manage the information document request process and evaluate the contents of a revenue agent report (RAR)
- Learn specific ways to reduce your individual and small business clients tax bills
This comprehensive, integrated curriculum provides tax training for four different experience levels and is available in four different formats: Online, On-site, Tax Schools and Webcasts.
For more info, visit the Tax Staff Essentials website.
Tax Section Members Receive Additional Savings!
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section/credential discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more information on the Tax Section.
Multiple Participant Discounts:
Contact a representative by completing a brief Online Form or calling 800.634.6780 (option 1) for information on a discounted rate.
The On-demand offers immediate access to courses with discounts available for 3+ participants.
The On-site program may be purchased for 10+ participants with an AICPA instructor or as a guide for using your own subject matter expert.
NOTE: If you wish to enroll Tax Section members in your group purchase, you must speak with a representative to ensure that section discounts are applied.
About the Publisher