Audits of HUD-Assisted Projects
This CPE course helps you become well-versed on HUD organizations, programs, policies, and procedures.
The course teaches you how to discern the various audit requirements for HUD programs and how to comply with specific HUD regulations, contracts, and procedures. Plus, review the latest developments on professional standards affecting particular federal programs and how they impact your audits.
This course will prepare you to:
- Recall HUD's organization, programs, and policies
- Identify key concepts of the operating environment for property owners and projects with HUD-insured mortgages, direct loans, or capital grants
- Recognize reasons a developer would choose to develop property with government assistance and, therefore, government oversight and regulation, when conventional financing is available
- Identify the specific requirements of OMB Uniform Guidance, Audits of States, Local Governments and Not-for-Profit Organizations that differ from the HUD Consolidated Audit Guide
- Identify the annual financial statement reporting requirements to HUD
- Identify requirements for the separate agreed-upon procedures engagement prior to submission of the financial data templates to REAC and with HUD's policy on submission, review, and reporting requirements
- HUD programs
- Coverage of the consolidated HUD audit guide
- HUD's organization, programs, and policies
- Key regulatory and contract provisions
- Annual financial statement requirements
- Current developments in HUD housing programs
- Section 8 programs
- Auditing key regulatory and contract provisions
- Applying the Consolidated Audit Guide to HUD-regulated mortgagees
Who Will Benefit?
- Practitioners involved with or considering the performance of audits of HUD-assisted projects
Not-for-Profit Section Members Save an Additional 20%!
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section/credential discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more information on the NFP Section.
About the Publisher