XBRL U.S. GAAP Certificate Program
Many errors found in current XBRL filings result from misunderstanding the SEC tagging rules or how to use the U.S. GAAP Taxonomy.
This comprehensive online training program from the AICPA and XBRL US provides the XBRL proficiency you need to quickly and efficiently create high-quality XBRL financials. Get up to speed today!
The XBRL U.S. GAAP Certificate Program will help you:
- Understand XBRL and the U.S. GAAP Taxonomy
- Review and validate XBRL documents
- Create the extension taxonomy and build the instance document
- Transition to a new release of the taxonomy
- Use the SEC Edgar Filer Manual
- Learn how to perform detailed footnote tagging in 20+ categories, including pensions, debt, acquisitions, leases, fair value measures, tax and more.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of XBRL to produce the highest quality XBRL formatted financials
- Learn how to accurately apply the tags from the US GAAP Taxonomy to financial statements which also may include the creation of custom, company-specific items for which elements don’t already exist
- Develop a greater understanding of the implications of the SEC’s rules to determine an appropriate course of action for responding to the SEC’s mandate
- Gain access to tagging simulations that will provide interactive footnote tagging using real-world software applications available on the market today
NOTE: The XBRL U.S. GAAP Certificate Program has 10 Fundamental, 3 Statement, 13 required Footnote Tagging courses, and 3 optional Footnote Tagging Courses that are currently live and available. Upon successful completion, you will earn a Certificate of Educational Achievement. Pilot testing has not been completed on Optional courses but preliminary CPE credits are estimated at 38+ hours.
IMPORTANT: The XBRL U.S. GAAP Certificate Program is not a professional credential or license. There is no ongoing education requirement.
For additional information, please visit our FAQs page.
Purchasing multiple enrollments for your organization? Discounts are available for 3 or more people.Contact a representative by completing a brief Online Form or calling 800.634.6780 (option 1) for information on a discounted rate.
XBRL US Members: $1,495.00* Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on the discounted rate.
Includes Tagging Simulations by: