Construction Contractors: Accounting, Auditing, and Tax
The construction industry is one of the most unique when it comes to being in compliance with the various accounting and auditing standards. This course examines the most recent updates and key issues impacting construction accounting, auditing, and taxation. Find out what these developments mean for you, your company, or your clients.
In addition, this course explores the relationship between the contractor and the surety. With construction activity increasing after the recession, it is more important than ever for you to be on top of the very latest in accounting, auditing, and tax changes for the construction industry.
This course will prepare you to:
- Provide efficient, high-quality audit and review services to construction clients
- Apply up-to-date GAAP accounting methods applicable to construction contractors
- Identify new and key tax issues and how to apply them
- Contract accounting
- Contractor financial statements
- Working with a surety
- Audit planning and procedures
- Long-term contracts
- Tax accounting for construction contractors
- Taxation for small to large contractors
Who Will Benefit?
- New staff to experienced staff with construction clients
About the Publisher