Comply confidently with the latest SEC reporting requirements with this comprehensive CPE course. It clarifies new, difficult, and important reporting and disclosure requirements while giving examples and tips for ensuring compliance. Learn to apply regulations S-X, S-K, and other SEC guidance, prepare or review financial statements and their related disclosures, and more.
This course will prepare you to:
- Identify reporting requirements of regulations S-X, S-K, and SOX
- Identify key required disclosures on Forms 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K and Schedule 14A
- Overview of going public and the function of the SEC
- Review of regulations S-X and S-K and significant SEC guidance
- Actual filings of publicly-traded companies
- Latest SEC developments and hot buttons
Who Will Benefit?
- Seniors, managers, and partners in public practice with SEC registrants as clients and financial reporting managers of registrants, or companies planning to go public
About the Publisher