Advanced Auditing of HUD-Assisted Projects
Gain important insights into compliance pitfalls for HUD-assisted housing owners and managers. In this CPE course, learn to recognize and apply the latest changes in the federally-assisted housing industry and efficiently plan, perform, and report a HUD-assisted engagement. Uncover the effects of OMB on HUD-assisted not-for-profit entities.
- HUD audit environment
- Audit standards for audits of HUD-assisted projects
- Fieldwork standards for audits of the HUD-assisted projects
- Audits of HUD-regulated lenders
- Reporting standards for audits of HUD-assisted projects
- Annual financial statement requirements
This course will prepare you to:
- Identify issues unique to the HUD-assisted project environment
- Apply components of due professional care to the HUD-assisted project environment
- Identify the required disclosures for HUD audits
- Recall the HUD’s policy on submission, review, and reporting requirements
- Identify the requirements for the separate agreed-upon procedures engagement prior to submission of the financial data templates to REAC
- Recognize the compliance requirements for both Title I and Title II approved lenders
Who Will Benefit?
- CPA firm audit managers (and above) involved with the performance of audits of HUD-assisted projects
- Government auditors and HUD-assistance grantees
Not-for-Profit Section Members Save an Additional 20%!
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section/credential discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or email@example.com.
Find out more information on the NFP Section.
About the Publisher