Introduction to Business Valuation
This CPE course covers the basic concepts, theory, and application of business valuation. Real-life case studies will test and enhance your understanding of the concepts presented throughout the course.
This course will prepare you to:
- Identify the basics of the valuation process, its applicability to certain types of engagements, and the various methods of valuation
- Recognize the many questions that arise during a valuation study
- Users and practitioners of business valuations
- Business valuation standards
- Items necessary to prepare an engagement letter
- Appraisal principles and theory
- Developing forecasts for business valuations
- The market approach to valuation
- The asset-based approach to valuation
- The income approach to valuation
- Premiums and discounts to valuation
- Preparing a valuation report
Who Will Benefit?
- Financial and nonfinancial professionals participating in improving the decision-making process, internal operations, budgeting and forecasting, allocation of capital funds and the acquisition or divestiture of assets and businesses
ABV, CFF, and FVS Section Members Save an Additional 20%!
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or email@example.com.
Find out more information on the Forensic and Valuation Services Section.
Enhanced On-Demand Format
This Enhanced On-Demand Format features audio and voice narration to keep you actively engaged with the course content. Additionally, updated course navigation allows you to easily move throughout the material. For your convenience, a PDF version of the text manual is included for download to use as a reference guide.
About the Publisher