Budgeting: Techniques and Applications
Budgeting is more than just technical skills. In this book you learn how to apply leading edge tools and methods to make your budget planning process more strategic and flexible. You will be able to build a set of decision-making processes early on and discover how to use them to make smart allocation choices that benefit your entire organisation. The publication also leads you to processes and action steps that can increase your bottom line. Use it to:
- Profile the overall planning and budget process
- Measure personnel activities to build a performance-based budget
- Establish priorities for spending on capital needs
- Develop and use budgeted action plans and initiatives
- Develop a process for calculating the return on investment for expenditures and headcount increases
- Justify the costs of a department, team, or job function
- Provide guidance for solving many high level budget problems
Information about the eBook option
If purchasing this title as an eBook, please note that it is intended for a single user. An eBook is a downloadable file that will be accessible immediately after completing your purchase. Access to the download link expires 180 days from the purchase date. Download the file before this time elapses. Before downloading your eBook, you must:
- Download and activate Adobe Digital Editions®- a free program for accessing eBooks
- Return to the AICPA Store and go to My Account > My Downloads
- Click the eBook title to download and open automatically in Adobe Digital Editions
Note: To access your eBook on a smartphone, tablet or other reading device, see our FAQ. This product is refundable within 10 days of your purchase date. For more information about this product or service concerns, please contact the AICPA Store Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-777-7077.
CGMA designation holders qualify for discounted pricing on this product. In order to receive your special pricing, you must be registered and signed in. View the complete list of development products available on CGMA.org.