Understanding Business Valuation
Written for the CPA by a CPA, this course combines real-world experience and all of the fundamental information in an easy-to-digest style. Understanding Business Valuation is a great in-depth first course for those seeking to learn more about this hot, premium-priced service for clients and attorneys.
- Obtain an overview of the basic business valuation process
- Accept the engagement, comply with professional standards and report the engagement results
- Gather and analyze economic, industry and company analyzing data
- Apply the market, asset and income approaches
- Choose discount and capitalization rates as well as discounts and premiums
- Understand the key IRS rulings
ABV, CFF, and FVS Section Members Save an Additional 20%!
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or email@example.com.
Find out more information on the Forensic and Valuation Services Section.
About the Publisher