Strategy and Risk Management: An Integrated Practical Approach
Employees make dozens of day-to-day decisions — and any one of them could come back to haunt you, even when the decision does not seem to have hidden or unknown ramifications. That is why your organisation must have a protocol in place for identifying and mitigating all major business risks long before it is needed.
At the strategic level, risk management and strategic management are intertwined. Using this book, learn how to apply powerful tools and approaches to make your planning processes more effective and flexible and build a set of decision-making processes based on plain language. Author, Ron Rael, uses quality concepts/language (TQM & Six Sigma) to define the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) process and value of prevention, while showing how these elements are both necessary and highly desired in an organisation's strategic decision-making.
ERM extends to your everyday business decisions because employees take actions and make daily choices that could have a detrimental effect on your profits and business' longevity and future. This book will
- provide a best practices view on the latest developments in ERM
- deliver how-to guidance on developing ERM processes at the enterprise and department levels
- facilitate enterprise-wide ERM participation via practical information and examples
- deliver cross-functional management and implementation of ERM
CGMA designation holders qualify for discounted pricing on this product. In order to receive your special pricing, you must be registered and signed in. View the complete list of development products available on CGMA.org.
Information about the eBook option
If purchasing this title as an eBook, please note that it is intended for a single user. An eBook is a downloadable file that will be accessible immediately after completing your purchase. Access to the download link expires 180 days from the purchase date. Download the file before this time elapses. Before downloading your eBook, you must:
- Download and activate Adobe Digital Editions® - a free program for accessing eBooks
- Return to the AICPA Store and go to My Account > My Downloads
- Click the eBook title to download and open automatically in Adobe Digital Editions
Note: To access your eBook on a smartphone, tablet or other reading device, see our FAQ. This product is refundable within 10 days of your purchase date. For more information about this product or service concerns, please contact the AICPA Store Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-777-7077.