Health Care Entities - Audit and Accounting Guide
Whether you’re a CPA or internal management at a health care entity, it is critical to understand the complexities of the specialized accounting and regulatory requirements you’re subject to. This guide, considered the industry standard resource, brings you the practical, “how-to” accounting and auditing guidance you need to stay compliant.
This 2016 edition will keep you abreast of relevant GASB and FASB updates (including those related to private companies), PCAOB and Uniform Guidance updates, and author involvement with municipal securities findings.
- Sample independent auditor’s report for a not-for-profit oriented health care entity
- Appendix discussing the new financial instruments accounting standard
- Appendix discussing the new revenue recognition standard
- PCAOB Release No. 2015-002, Reorganization of PCAOB Auditing Standards and Related Amendments to PCAOB Standards and Rules
- Inclusion of indicators useful in distinguishing contributions from exchange transactions
- GASB Statement No. 72, Fair Value Measurement
- GASB Implementation Guide 2015-1 and GASB Implementation Guide 2016-1
- Distinct presentation of GASB category B guidance
Who Will Benefit:
- This audit and accounting guide has been designed to be beneficial to a wide range of professionals in the health care industry including auditors and an entity’s internal management.