Becoming a Trusted Business Advisor: How to Add Value, Improve Client Loyalty, and Increase Profits
Being your clients’ Most Trusted Business Advisor is not about selling and making pitches. It’s really about showing an interest in your clients, asking the kind of questions that will help you learn what is important to them, and then listening. Based on the AICPA’s successful Trusted Business Advisor Program and intended for CPAs who want to take their consulting practice to the next level, this workbook provides approaches to help you do just that.
By the time you finish working through the book’s helpful forms and exercises you will be better able to:
- Have critical conversations with your clients
- Ask the right questions effectively
- Be a better listener
- Easily identify services that will add value to your clients’ organizations
- Avoid administrative pitfalls throughout the process
- Effectively market your services, and
- Profitably grow your practice
Find out how to uncover critical client needs in ten minutes or less, how to help your clients prioritize their wish lists, and how to help them quantify the value of addressing each of the issues that keep them awake at night!
If purchasing this title as an eBook, please note that it is intended for a single user. An eBook is a downloadable file that will be accessible immediately after completing your purchase. Access to the download link expires 180 days from the purchase date. Download the file before this time elapses. Before downloading your eBook, you must:
- Download and activate Adobe Digital Editions® - a free program for accessing eBooks
- Return to CPA2Biz.com and go to My Account > My Downloads
- Click the eBook title to download and open automatically in Adobe Digital Editions
Note: To access your eBook on a smartphone, tablet or other reading device, see our FAQ. This product is refundable within 10 days of your purchase date. For more information about this product or service concerns, please contact the CPA2Biz/AICPA Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-777-7077.