Taxation of Property Transactions - Tax Staff Essentials
Save when you buy the complete Tax Staff Essentials, Level 2 online bundle.
Gain a practical understanding of the various complex tax laws dealing with the sale, disposal, or exchange of property. This CPE course includes analyses of the rules dealing with like-kind exchanges, and includes involuntary conversions. It also covers important property-related timing issues and planning opportunities that can lead to significant tax savings.
- IRC sections 1231, 1245, 1250
- Depreciation Recapture
- Capital gains and losses
- Non-recognition transactions
This course will prepare you to:
- Apply proper treatment of involuntary conversions
- Explain the deferral of realized gain or loss on a like-kind property exchange
- Determine the amount of gain or loss on the sale of property
- Determine the character of recognized gain or loss on the disposition of business property
- Implement comprehensive property tax strategies to minimize taxes.
Who Will Benefit?
Tax staff and senior associates in public accounting
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of property transactions and taxation
Advance Preparation: None
Tax Section Members Receive Additional Savings!
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section/credential discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or email@example.com.
Find out more information on the Tax Section.
About the Publisher