Advanced Mergers, Acquisitions, & Sales - Tax Staff Essentials
Save when you buy the complete Tax Staff Essentials, Level 4 online bundle.
This information will enable you to provide expert tax planning services to clients or to key management within company finance operations. Case studies will show comparative calculations so that you are able to explain the benefits of one option over another in a way that shows both the economic and the tax impact.
- Understanding the transaction tax environment
- Transaction structure: “The art of the deal”
- Specialty transaction: ESOP
- Specialty transaction: The industry “roll-up”
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Understand what various types of trusts and life insurance may be used in an effective estate plan.
- Utilize available credits and deduction provisions in the 2010 Tax Relief Act to reduce estate and gift taxes for years before 2013.
- Minimize estate and gift transfer taxes via planning techniques and opportunities.
Prerequisite: Introduction to Business Acquisitions (TSE.IBA)
Advanced Preparation: None
About the Publisher