Lean Six Sigma
Lean Six Sigma is a world-class best practice method of continuously improving through processes. Deployed well it can dramatically improve the bottom-line performance of organisations. In this programme we cover the Seven Key Principles behind Lean Six Sigma, and look at reducing Waste and reducing Defects and Variation. We also look at how to secure Stakeholders' acceptance of the changes required, as well as the detailed steps of the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control) methodology.
- Illustrate the seven principles of Lean Six Sigma
- Distinguish between the importance of eliminating waste, reducing defects, and improving process flow
- Apply DMAIC thinking to improvement
- Describe the key elements of Change Acceptance
- Identify the types of improvement opportunities most suitable for your initial Lean Six Sigma projects.
CGMA designation holders qualify for discounted pricing on this product. In order to receive your special pricing, you must be registered and signed in. View the complete list of development products available on CGMA.org.
About the Publisher