Not-for-Profit Accounting & Reporting: From Start to Finish
This CPE course trains you to clear key hurdles in not-for-profit accounting and reporting in an efficient and effective manner. Avoid the potholes of confusion and finish first by providing a financial picture that end users can truly understand.
This course will prepare you to:
- Identify the unique aspects of the not-for-profit environment
- Apply the unique not-for-profit accounting and reporting requirements
- Recall ways to perform more effective audits of nonprofit organizations with better knowledge of nonprofit accounting and reporting
- Core elements of financial reporting
- Exchange transactions and contributions
- Gains and losses, expenses and reclassifications
- Investments and split interest transactions
- Reporting and measuring results
Who Will Benefit?
- Professionals working with or in the not-for-profit environment
Not-for-Profit Section Members Save an Additional 20%!
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section/credential discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more information on the NFP Section.
About the Publisher