Ethics: Nonattest Service, Integrity, and Objectivity
This CPE course includes an interactive case study allowing you to make decisions and test your knowledge as you apply theory to real-life dilemmas.
Integrity and objectivity are two of the cornerstones of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct that should constantly be evaluated in the light of today's evolving business environment. In this course, you will find critical guidance for handling conflicts of interest. Through interactive case studies, exercises, and illustrative graphics, you will gain a renewed understanding of these basic principles that will guide your decision making, whether you work in industry or public practice.
This course will prepare you to:
- Apply AICPA rule interpretations on integrity, objectivity, confidentiality, and advertising, including where applicable, the conceptual framework
- Analyze the nonattest services and business relationships that threaten independence
- Detailed explanations of the revised AICPA Code of Professional Conduct and conceptual frameworks
- Affiliates of audit clients
- Nonattest Services
Who Will Benefit?
- CPAs looking to better understand the ethics rules related to nonattest services
About the Publisher