The XBRL U.S. GAAP Certificate Program is comprised of the following courses. Each course can be purchased individually. If you purchase individual courses and decide you would like to complete the Certificate program, credit for the individual courses purchased can be applied to the full program if purchased within one year.
The XBRL U.S. GAAP Certificate Program features
10 Fundamental courses
13 Footnote Tagging-Specific
And 3 Optional Footnote Tagging
Upon successful completion of the 10 Fundamental, 3 Statement and 13 Footnote Tagging courses in the curriculum, you will earn a Certificate of Educational Achievement.
The Certificate of Educational Achievement will be printed and mailed within a few weeks after completion of the required courses.
Purchasing multiple enrollments for your organization? Discounts are available for 3 or more people.
Contact a representative by completing a brief Online Form or calling 800.634.6780 (option 1) for information on a discounted rate.
Includes Tagging Simulations by:
And to the individuals who contributed content and reviewed modules in the Program:
XBRL Consistency Suite
- Eric E. Cohen, Global XBRL Lead, PwC
- Eric Klinger, Manager, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Lucy Lee, CPA, RoseRyan
- Phil Mennona, Senior XBRL Compliance Manager, Rivet Software
- Lou Rohman, CPA, CMA, CITP, Vice President, XBRL Strategy and Development, Merrill Corporation, Merrill Corporation
- Gregg Saunders, Lead Taxonomist, XBRL US
- Ron Schechter, Manager, XBRL, PR Newswire
- Joel Stiebel, Director of XBRL Services, Merrill Corporation
Another tool to help you ensure quality XBRL filings is the XBRL Consistency Suite.
With a subscription, you can run checks against your XBRL document before SEC submission to identify common data quality issues like incorrect signs, missing concepts, or concepts used inconsistently. Access the XBRL database of SEC-submitted filings to identify and analyze concepts used and extensions created by peers. Click here to see a demonstration and get started.