Financial Forecasting Challenges and Strategies Course Bundle
This collection offers financial managers and management accountants a complete overview of today's forecasting and budgeting processes and allows you to improve your financial decision-making. Courses included in the bundle include:
- Financial Forecasting: Examining the Basic Model - This course explains the basic forecasting model and illustrates how the percent-of-sales method is used to prepare the projected income statement and balance sheet.
- Financial Forecasting: Planning and Decision Making - This course demonstrates some of the useful ways in which financial forecasting can be used for financial management decision-making.
- Financial Forecasting: The Financial Statements - This course explains how to develop an income statement from the basic model and show methods for forecasting expenses.
- Financial Forecasting: Managing Growth - This course demonstrates what happens to a company that mismanages its growth.
- Budgeting Systems and Mechanics - Through case studies and interactions, you will learn best practices for improving organizational effectiveness in developing and managing a well-conceived budget.
- Budgeting Pitfalls, Part 1 - Explore common budgeting and planning challenges and identify strategies and solutions for generating positive outcomes.
- Budgeting Pitfalls, Part 2 - Explore common budgeting/planning challenges and identify tactics and solutions for generating positive outcomes.
- New Age Budgeting - This module explores today's shortcomings, the real needs for the 21st Century and alternate approaches.
SAVE up to 46% when you purchase the eight course bundle vs. purchasing courses individually!
CGMA designation holders qualify for additional discounts on this product. In order to receive your special pricing, you must be registered and signed in. View the complete list of development products available on CGMA.org.
About the Publisher