Fundamentals of Income Taxation, 12th edition
Tax planning affects almost every area of financial planning. Having a fundamental knowledge of income tax concepts will enhance your discussions in all areas of personal financial planning.
This publication comprehensively addresses specific areas in the tax process that are needed for financial planning such as:
- Taxation of specific items like annuities, life insurance, and modified endowment contracts; and common events such as divorce or education planning.
- Specific tax deductions and credits such as charitable deductions and education related credit.
- The nuances of pass activity losses and how to determine when they apply.
- The impact of entity selection and the related tax considerations for owners, partners, and shareholders.
This resource will refresh your knowledge of tax processes and covers key areas that will benefit your clients.
PFS Holders/PFP Section Members Save an Additional 20%!
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Should you have any questions or encounter any difficulties, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
>> Find out more information on the Personal Financial Planning Member Section and the PFS credential.
This publication is one of a series of personal financial planning learning opportunities available from the AICPA.This series is designed to provide a solid educational foundation in personal financial planning. The other products in the series are:
- Financial Planning: Process and Environment
- Fundamentals of Estate Planning
- Fundamentals of Insurance Planning
- Fundamentals of Investments for Financial Planning, 8th Edition
- Planning for Retirement Needs